Package 1 (4 Nights and 5 Days)
Rate-12901* per person
Day 1 (Bali)
After your arrival at the airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your luxurious resort. This Island of the Gods, Bali is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. With its sandy beaches, paddy fields and surfer friendly waves, the island is often called paradise and rightly so. Spend the rest of the day at leisure relaxing and exploring the area.
Day 2 (Kintamani)
A live volcano awaits you on your Kintamani tour. Kintamani is a picturesque hamlet in the shadow of Mount Batur and its crystal blue lake. The highlight of your tour will be the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. En route stop at Celuk the centre of gold and silver works, Mas the centre of woodcarvings, Ubud the centre of Balinese paintings, the Goa Gajah elephant cave and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring.
Day 3 (Tanah Lot)
After a lazy breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to Tanah Lot, a rocky outcrop off the Indonesian coast. Visit the 16th century Tanah Lot Temple dedicated to the Balinese sea gods on your half-day tour.
Day 4 (Tanjung Benoa)
Enjoy another day in paradise with a visit to Tanjung Benoa, Watersport Central in Bali. A Mecca for adrenaline junkies, the peninsula is famed for its jet skis, banana boats and water jet packs.
Day 5 (Bali)
Enjoy your last day in Bali before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- Return Airport Transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation in Bali
- Daily Breakfast
- Half-Day Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- Full-Day Ubud & Kintamani Tour
- Watersports @ Tanjong Benoa Beach (includes 1 Ride of Banana Boat, Flying Fish & Jet Ski)
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Air fare/ Train fare/ Visa fees/ Monument entry fees
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Package Rates are not valid from 20th December to 5th Jan. Additional Surcharge will be applicable during this period