Package 1 (4 Nights and 5 Days)
Rate-18100* per person
Day 1 (Leh Ladakh)
Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 (Leh Laddak)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Sindhu Ghat & Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 (Leh Laddak)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 Kms from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km will take you to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Sangam (Confluence Of Two Rivers) Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Later we drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh
Day 4 (Leh Laddak)
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft. is around 39 Kms away from Leh. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. Afternoon at leisure for last day shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 (Leh Laddak)
Tour concludes. We thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to
catch the flight for your onward Destination.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
- Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- Any Air or Rail fare
- Any other meal not mentioned in price inclusions
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges, Pony Charges, Doli Charges
- Any expenses due to natural calamities, Bad Weather Conditions
- Any accommodation expenses at Kedarnath Temple ( If Required due to Bad Weather )
- Any expenses of personal nature
- GST @ 5% additional on above cost.